This Blog best viewed with Ad-Block and Firefox!
What is ad block? It is an application that, at your discretion blocks out advertising so you can browse the internet for content as opposed to ads. If you do not have it, get it here so you can enjoy my blog without the insidious advertising.
Change your Browser to Duck Duck Go.
Need to send me email? I have a infrequently monitored email account. Reach me at : arbourist at outlook dot com.
See what is in bloom at DWR.
Abortion Afghanistan Alberta Andrea Dworkin Anecdata Anti-Choice Zealotry Atheism Bach Beethoven Bill Moyers Canada Canadian Politics Capitalism Christianity Climate Change Creationism Creationists Cute DarkMatter2525 Debate DWR Feminist Quote of the Day DWR PSA Education Equality Fail Feminism Feminist Quote of the Day Friday Classical Music Interlude Funny Gender History How Religion Poisons Everything Humour Islam Liberal Viewer Media Media Bias Media Lens Minute Physics Misogyny Morality Music Noam Chomsky Patriarchy Politics Pornography Pro-Choice Pro-life Prostitution Quote of the Day Racism Radical Feminism Rant Rape Rape Culture Rationality Religion RPOJ Science Sexism Socialism Society The DWR Feminist Quote of the Day The DWR Friday Baroque Interlude The DWR Friday Musical Interlude The DWR Sunday Disservice The DWR Sunday Religious Disserivce The DWR Sunday Religious Disservice The Sunday Smackdown Things I do not neccesarily want to understand Torture US USA Video Games Women
TAG CLOUD:What is growing at DWR
The best of the bouquet.
|john zande on Times Are Bad When Life Imitat…|
|bleatmop on Gender Critical Article in the…|
|bleatmop on Another Bang- Bang and Kiss of…|
|The Arbourist on The DWR Sunday Religious Disse…|
|Steve Ruis on The DWR Sunday Religious Disse…|
- Trump to give NAFTA talks a 'good, strong shot' after Trudeau warns of withdrawal risks April 27, 2017
- Crane climber appears in Toronto court, gets bail April 27, 2017
- Ontario Budget 2017: Health-care spending up as budget hits balance April 27, 2017
- Disabled Winnipegger plans human rights complaint after broken elevator leaves him 'trapped' in home April 27, 2017
- Kevin O'Leary met with Andrew Scheer before backing Maxime Bernier April 27, 2017