This Blog best viewed with Ad-Block and Firefox!
What is ad block? It is an application that, at your discretion blocks out advertising so you can browse the internet for content as opposed to ads. If you do not have it, get it here so you can enjoy my blog without the insidious advertising.
Change your Browser to Duck Duck Go.
Need to send me email? I have a infrequently monitored email account. Reach me at : arbourist at outlook dot com.
See what is in bloom at DWR.
Abortion Afghanistan Alberta Andrea Dworkin Anecdata Anti-Choice Zealotry Atheism Bach Beethoven Bill Moyers Canada Canadian Politics Capitalism CBC Christianity Climate Change Creationism Creationists Cute DarkMatter2525 Debate DWR Feminist Quote of the Day DWR PSA Education Equality Fail Feminism Feminist Quote of the Day Freedom Friday Classical Music Interlude Funny Gender History How Religion Poisons Everything Humour Islam Liberal Viewer Media Media Bias Media Lens Minute Physics Misogyny Morality Music Noam Chomsky Patriarchy Politics Pornography Pro-Choice Pro-life Quote of the Day Racism Radical Feminism Rant Rape Rape Culture Rationality Religion Reproductive Freedom Science Socialism Society Steven Harper The DWR Friday Baroque Interlude The DWR Friday Musical Interlude The DWR Sunday Disservice The DWR Sunday Religious Disserivce The DWR Sunday Religious Disservice The Sunday Smackdown The War on Peace Things I do not neccesarily want to understand Torture US USA Women
TAG CLOUD:What is growing at DWR
The best of the bouquet.
|roughseasinthemed on Brute Reason – On Femini…|
|lovetruthcourage on The DWR Feminist Quote of the…|
|The Arbourist on The DWR Sunday Religious Disse…|
|Bernie Orbust on The DWR Sunday Religious Disse…|
|sepultura13 on The DWR Sunday Religious Disse…|
- ISIS claims responsibility after hostage-takers kill priest at French church July 26, 2016
- Michelle Obama: 'When they go low, we go high' July 26, 2016
- 'Who are you dating?': Why even the most powerful women in politics are not immune to sexism July 26, 2016
- 'Started beating the suspect with his fists': Witness describes fatal struggle between Ottawa man and police July 26, 2016
- Why the Russians would want to meddle in the U.S. election and damage the Clinton campaign July 26, 2016