This Blog best viewed with Ad-Block and Firefox!
What is ad block? It is an application that, at your discretion blocks out advertising so you can browse the internet for content as opposed to ads. If you do not have it, get it here so you can enjoy my blog without the insidious advertising.
Change your Browser to Duck Duck Go.
Need to send me email? I have a infrequently monitored email account. Reach me at : arbourist at outlook dot com.
See what is in bloom at DWR.
Abortion Afghanistan Alberta Anecdata Anti-Choice Zealotry Atheism Bach Beethoven Bill Moyers Canada Canadian Politics Capitalism CBC Christianity Climate Change Conservative Politics Creationism Creationists Cute DarkMatter2525 Debate DWR PSA Education Equality Evolution Fail Feminism Freedom Friday Classical Music Interlude Friday Musical Interlude Funny Gender History How Religion Poisons Everything Humour Iraq Islam Liberal Viewer Media Media Bias Media Lens Minute Physics Misogyny Morality Music Noam Chomsky Patriarchy Politics Pornography Pro-Choice Pro-life Quote of the Day Racism Rant Rape Rape Culture Rationality Religion Reproductive Freedom Science Socialism Society Sociology Steven Harper The DWR Friday Musical Interlude The DWR Sunday Disservice The DWR Sunday Religious Disservice The Sunday Smackdown The War on Peace Things I do not neccesarily want to understand Torture US USA Video Games Women
TAG CLOUD:What is growing at DWR
The best of the bouquet.
|myatheistlife on We swim in patriarchal so…|
|chekistocrat on We swim in patriarchal so…|
|roughseasinthemed on We swim in patriarchal so…|
|Mystro on The DWR Friday Musical Interlu…|
|The Intransigent One on The DWR Friday Musical Interlu…|
- Thousands of exhausted refugees finally reach Austria, Germany September 5, 2015
- Poll Tracker: NDP's lead appears to be softening in B.C. and Ontario September 4, 2015
- Philanthropist Michael DeGroote paid Vito Rizzuto associate $500,000 amid casino dispute September 5, 2015
- A heart-wrenching photo of Alan Kurdi and more in the week in pictures September 4, 2015
- Tory campaign frustrated by media coverage of refugee crisis, rivals' criticism September 5, 2015