This Blog best viewed with Ad-Block and Firefox!
What is ad block? It is an application that, at your discretion blocks out advertising so you can browse the internet for content as opposed to ads. If you do not have it, get it here so you can enjoy my blog without the insidious advertising.
Change your Browser to Duck Duck Go.
Need to send me email? I have a infrequently monitored email account. Reach me at : arbourist at outlook dot com.
See what is in bloom at DWR.
Abortion Afghanistan Alberta Anecdata Anti-Choice Zealotry Atheism Bach Beethoven Bill Moyers Canada Canadian Politics Capitalism Christianity Climate Change Conservative Politics Creationism Creationists Cute DarkMatter2525 Debate DWR Feminist Quote of the Day DWR PSA Education Equality Evolution Fail Feminism Freedom Friday Classical Music Interlude Friday Musical Interlude Funny Gender History How Religion Poisons Everything Humour Imperialism Iraq Islam Liberal Viewer Media Media Bias Media Lens Minute Physics Misogyny Morality Music Noam Chomsky Patriarchy Politics Pornography Pro-Choice Pro-life Quote of the Day Racism Rant Rape Rape Culture Rationality Religion Reproductive Freedom Science Socialism Society Sociology Steven Harper The DWR Friday Musical Interlude The DWR Sunday Disservice The DWR Sunday Religious Disservice The Sunday Smackdown The War on Peace Things I do not neccesarily want to understand Torture USA Video Games Women
TAG CLOUD:What is growing at DWR
The best of the bouquet.
|E.A. Stephens on Patrick Stewart on The Star Tr…|
|Muffy on Historical Insights – Bi…|
|john zande on Patrick Stewart on The Star Tr…|
|bob on Historical Insights – Bi…|
|Lavender Blume on Historical Insights – Bi…|
- Poll Tracker: Polls move into agreement on tight Liberal-Conservative race October 8, 2015
- Canada halted processing of Syrian refugees for extra screening October 8, 2015
- Rehtaeh Parsons bullying case review finds system 'failed' October 8, 2015
- 'We play for the whole country': Jays face Rangers today after 22-year playoff drought October 8, 2015
- Canadians divided on benefits of Trans-Pacific Partnership: Vote Compass October 8, 2015