You are currently browsing the category archive for the ‘Humour’ category.
The funny folks over at Last Week Tonight tackle cover Rand and her amazing set of ‘ideas’ – you remember the ones – the “fuck you, I’ve got mine” high minded ‘philosophy’ that, because it dovetails with capitalism, did not die the premature death it so rightly deserves.
I have to be honest here, I cannot be counted among the in-the-know sartorial elite. I’m pretty sure this isn’t accurate but I still find this picture to be quite amusing. :)
People are so terribly ignorant when it comes to climate change, in the face of this seemingly unconquerable monolith of stupidity Jon Stewart finds a way to get his point across.
We’re in trouble if the people in charge of Science and Technology are this ignorant. (wilfully or otherwise)
Never underestimate the powah of the Kitteh!… :)
’nuff said. :)
Funny things found on tumblr. :)
- spanish and italian: So THESE words are feminine and THESE words are masculine, and you ALWAYS put an adjective AFTER the noun.
- french: haha i dont fuckin know man just do whatever
- german: LET’S ADD A NEUTRAL NOUN HAHA
- english: *shooting up in the bathroom*
- gaelic: the pronunciation changes depending on the gender and what letter the word starts and ends with and hahah i dont even know good fucking luck
- polish: here have all of these consonants have fun
- japanese: subject article noun article verb. too bad there’s three fucking alphabets lmao hope your first language isn’t western
- welsh: sneeze, and chances are you’ve got it right. idfk
- chinese: here’s a picture. draw it. it means something. it can be pronounced four different ways. these twenty other pictures are pronounced the same but have very different meanings. godspeed.
- arabic: so here’s this one word. it actually translates to three words. also pronouns don’t really exist. the gender is all in the verb. have fun!
- latin: here memorize 500 charts and then you still dont know what the fuck is happening
- sign language: If you move this sign by a tenth of an inch, you’ll be signing “penis”
- russian: idk man its pronounced like its spelt but good fucking luck spelling it
- Greek: so basically we’re going to add 15 syllables to every word you know and assign it one of 3 genders at random. Also good luck figuring out where to put the accents you piece of shit